Hi, I'm Julien.
The main reason I love my job is that I help people to feel good. Having worked as a massage therapist for more than five years, I have built up a large clientele of regular customers and I'm always very happy to meet new people. You can read some of my client's reviews on my Facebook page.
I offer two different and complementary types of treatments to answer the distinct needs coming from our busy lives. Whether you need to fix some specific muscular pain and tension or you need to reset and revitalise your mind and body, I will help you. You can read more about each treatment by clicking on these links:
When I receive a massage, I like the treatment to match what I need. That is why my treatments are all tailored to you. I always take a few minutes before each treatments to design, with you, the massage that will be the most beneficial to you. Also, know that all my treatments are available as gift voucher (contact me for more details).
Being a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and of the Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage (ISRM), I can guarantee you are in good hands. Both these organisations require high standards of practice and regular upgrading training.
I treat individuals at my home in Bethnal Green. Another reason I love my job, is that I get to meet fantastic people, some have swum the Channel whilst others have won Oscars. I'm always happy to welcome new clients, even more if I can help you achieve a new goal in your life, whether training for a marathon or switching to an active lifestyle after some years of slackness. I am here to encourage you to do sports and take care of your body. Most of us store some stress and tension and sometimes a little boost can make a huge improvement in how we experience life. Each time I receive a good massage, not only my body is revitalised but my mind as well.
I am originally from Switzerland, where I was working as a researcher in Biology and Genetics. I decided to opt for a less theoretical and more applied profession. The world of Complementary Therapies is fantastic fieldwork as it is constantly progressing and combining new scientific research to a hands-on practice.
I love running, Crossfit, Yoga, AcroYoga and I have a wealth of experience in mountain hiking especially in the Alps where I regularly travel to reenergise from London life. I also have a massage as often as I can.
- Dipl. in Clinical Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy (BTEC Level 5) / Institute of Sport & Remedial Massage / London School of Natural Therapies
- OMT Medical Acupuncture & Advanced Medical Acupuncture (for the management of musculoskeletal pain) / London College of Osteopathic Medicine
- OMT Spinal Manipulation & Advanced Spinal Manipulation / London College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Certificate Shoulder Joint Master Class / John Gibbons Bodymaster Method / University of Oxford / Peak Sporting Performance Ltd.
- Thai Yoga Massage 1 & 2 / Lulyani School of Thai Massage and Osteothai / France
- Dynamic Thai Massage / Lulyani School of Thai Massage and Osteothai / France
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work / CrossFit London